COLORBOND® steel, made by BlueScope for over 50 years, offers a range of colours and finishes for many applications. It is beautiful, yet strong and durable, and has been tried and tested in Australia's harsh and varied environment.
With a wide range of colours and finishes, COLORBOND® steel is the ideal solution for many applications from roofing and walling to garage doors, fencing, sheds, insulated panels, patios and pergolas, to name a few.
Dependant on application, COLORBOND® steel may be available in:
- A core palette1 inspired by the Australian landscape for beauty, durability and design flexibility, or
- Our COLORBOND® steel Matt finish1 for the subtle art of standing out, designed to diffuse light for an elegantly soft, textured look, or
- The COLORBOND® Metallic steel finish1 that demands attention. Featuring long-lasting lustre due to the strategically placed particles in the paint system which bring out the aesthetically distinctive 'metallic' effect.
In addition, for more specific requirements:
- COLORBOND® Ultra steel, a solution for harsher marine environments
- COLORBOND® Coolmax® steel, designed to help reduce cooling costs2 for large commercial buildings such as warehouses and help reduce the urban heat island effect
- COLORBOND® Intramax® steel, our range specifically designed for cold storage and other temperature-controlled environments
Manufactured by BlueScope, COLORBOND® steel conforms to relevant Australian Standards (AS 1397:2021 and AS/NZS 2728:2013) and is backed by BlueScope warranties3 for peace of mind.
For all the details relating to the products and other technical information, please download the relevant datasheet.
- The availability of colours and finishes may vary by end application. Please check availability with your COLORBOND® steel supplier.
- Results will depend on roof colour, level and location of insulation, type and location of building shape and function.
- Warranty subject to exclusions, application, and eligibility criteria. For full terms and conditions and to determine the eligibility of your product for the warranty, please visit the BlueScope warranty website or contact us on 1800 800 789.