COLORBOND® steel, made by BlueScope, is one of Australia’s most loved building products and with over 50 years since it first rolled off a paint-line, COLORBOND® steel has earned its position as an iconic Australian brand.
Inspired by the unique duality of Australia’s beauty and strength, COLORBOND® steel is designed to echo it and built to weather it. Known for its iconic good looks, COLORBOND® steel is created with durability, performance, compliance and sustainability top of mind.
With a wide range of colours and finishes inspired by our unique Australian landscape, COLORBOND® steel is the ideal solution for many applications from roofing and walling to garage doors, fencing, sheds, insulated panels, patios and pergolas, to name a few.
COLORBOND® steel is available in a number of finishes1:
- COLORBOND® steel in a Classic finish is designed to weather the unique Australian land and provides a low sheen aesthetic
- COLORBOND® steel in a Matt finish offers a subtle, high-end aesthetic. Designed to diffuse reflected light for a soft, tactile look
- COLORBOND® steel in a Metallic finish delivers a distinctive aesthetic that showcases long lasting lustre for colour brilliance.
In addition, for more specific requirements:
- COLORBOND® Ultra steel, a solution for harsher marine environments
- COLORBOND® Coolmax® steel, designed to help reduce cooling costs2 for large commercial buildings such as warehouses and help reduce the urban heat island effect
- COLORBOND® Intramax® steel, our range specifically designed for cold storage and other temperature-controlled environments
Manufactured by BlueScope, COLORBOND® steel conforms to relevant Australian Standards (AS 1397:2021 and AS/NZS 2728:2013) and is backed by BlueScope warranties3 for peace of mind.
For all the details relating to the products and other technical information, please download the relevant datasheet.
- The availability of colours and finishes may vary by end application. Please check availability with your COLORBOND® steel supplier.
- Results will depend on roof colour, level and location of insulation, type and location of building shape and function.
- Warranty subject to exclusions, application, and eligibility criteria. For full terms and conditions and to determine the eligibility of your product for the warranty, please visit the BlueScope warranty website or contact us on 1800 800 789.