The visual appeal, strength, wide cover, light weight and weather resistance of Stramit Monoclad® cladding make it perfect for all commercial roofing and walling applications. Its excellent strength and ease of assembly allow for long, economical spans. The water-carrying capacity and weather-tightness permit very low roof pitches, leading to economies in the building structure.
Stramit Monoclad® cladding may also be used for domestic applications.
- Economical – unique blend of characteristics provides low installed cost
- Simple Installation – through fixing and easy notching of flashings
- 762mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling
- Deep Ribs – provide excellent spanning capability with good water carrying capacity
- Anti-capillary Side Laps – gives improved weather protection
- 2º Minimum Pitch – reduces support structure
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit almost any application