The striking linearity, strength, wide cover, light weight and weather resistance of Stramit Longspan® cladding make it perfect for many commercial roofing and walling applications. Its excellent strength and ease of assembly allow for long, economical spans. The water-carrying capacity and weather-tightness permit very low roof pitches, leading to economies in the building structure.
Stramit Longspan® cladding is also used for domestic applications, where a strong but uniform appearance is desired.Features:
- 700mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation
- Spring Curving – new data for curved roofs available
- Design Flexibility – long lengths and anti-capillary side laps enable Stramit Longspan® cladding to be used effectively on applications from vertical wall cladding and fascias to roofs with pitch as low as 1.5 degrees
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications
- Extended Spans – strength and rigidity of the profile allows economical construction