Stramit® Curved Corrugated
Stramit® Curved Corrugated steel roofing can be pre-curved to produce a variety of interesting effects that enhance both modern and traditional building designs. Straight sheets can be combined with convex and concave curves to create highly original and aesthetically pleasing roof shapes.
The heritage bullnose veranda is the best-known application of curved corrugated sheeting but by no means the only one. Stramit® Curved Corrugated roofing is also a popular choice on contemporary steel-roofed homes and commercial buildings.Features:
- Design flexibility – expands the versatility of traditional corrugated roofing by increasing design options
- Variety of shapes – can be formed into a wide variety of curved shapes and radii down to a nominal 500mm minimum
- Easy fixing – conventional through-fixed screws maximise performance and ease of installation
- 762mm cover – quick installation and easy handling
- Fully tested – full range of load performance tables to suit most applications