The soft uniformity of Stramit® Corrugated cladding gives it a unique versatility for architectural applications. Still favoured for traditional styled housing, it is also the first choice for contemporary steel-roofed homes.
Stramit® Corrugated cladding is the most readily curved roofing profile either spring-curved or bullnosed. This has helped to make it popular for smaller commercial applications in both roofing and walling.
- Economical – low cost roof and wall cladding
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation
- 762mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling
- 5° Minimum Pitch – to suit most traditional applications
- Anti-capillary Side Laps
- Spring Curving – ideal for curved roofs
- Curving Quality – available in G300 steel for architectural roofs or bullnosing
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications