- 0.42 BMT; 2 degrees
- 0.48 BMT; 1 degree
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 features improved rib strength for excellent spanning capacity. Visually, a strong rib makes a bold statement rising from flat pans with longitudinal fluting. Clips permit thermal expansion of long, straight runs, and because there are no piercings through the cladding; the long, straight lines of LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 remain crisp and clean. And no piercings means superb weatherproof performance.
- Wide cover concealed-fixed cladding with no exposed fasteners for weathertight roofs
- Excellent water carrying capacity
- Strong rib makes bold visual statement
- Easy-to-install fixing clip means roof can be laid faster and more economically
- Can be used on walls
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK CLASSIC® 700 is only available upon enquiry in some states.
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (1 in 50) for 0.48 BMT, and 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT