- 0.42 BMT; 2 degrees
- 0.48 BMT; 1 degree
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK 700 HI-STRENGTH®
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK 700 HI-STRENGTH® is a wide-cover concealed fixed cladding offering long spans and excellent uplift performance.
It features a bold rib and flat pans with micro-cross fluting for superior strength, great for low pitched roofs. Also available on our mobile roll machine, onsite rollforming allows for long lengths previously unachievable due to transport limitations.
- Fixing clips effectively secure sheets to supports without puncturing the sheet
- No exposed fasteners means clean smooth lines and maximum water tightness
- 700mm wide cover width
- Suitable for installation over insulation up to 100mm thick
- Clips are fixed with conventional hex head screws
- Transverse fluting allows for longer spans
- Now available with on-site mobile roll forming for even long uninterrupted and low roof pitch
- Now available for large projects with on-site mobile roll forming with longer lengths avoiding expansion joints
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (0.48 and 0.60mm BMT)
- Please Note: LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK 700 HI-STRENGTH® is only available upon enquiry in some states. Please consult Lysaght for further details