LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406 is a strong, durable and versatile long length roof or wall cladding. The concealed fastening method enables its use on many applications from low pitched roofs to vertical or horizontal ribbed walling.
- Fixing clips effectively secure KLIP-LOK® 406 to supports without puncturing the sheet
- No exposed fasteners means clean and smooth lines
- LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 406 is only available upon enquiry in some states. Please consult Lysaght for further details
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (1 in 50) for 0.48 and 0.60mm BMT