LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 120
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 120 light steel sections are an economical lightweight solution to affix roofing and walling. Strong and rigid, LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 120 is maintained even when lapped because the profile permits a precise, snug lap without the need to deform the section"s shape.
- Can be used as an alternative to light gauge purlins and girts (steel or timber)
- Won't burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and it won't be attacked by termites
- Versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking
- Can be mounted directly onto rafters or against columns without the use of cleats or bolts.
- For flooring applications please contact Lysaght.